Development of a Visualization Tool for Tracking Modifiable Risk Factors for Progression from Episodic to Chronic Migraine
AHSAM 2020 - Oral session
Published on October 2, 2020 | NEW
This Medfyle was published more than two years ago. More recent Medfyle on this topic may now be available.
This is a highlights summary of an oral session given at the AHSAM 2020 Virtual Annual Scientific Meeting and presented by:
Ami Cuneo, MD
University of Washington
The content is produced by Infomedica, the official reporting partner of ASHAM 2020 Virtual Annual Scientific Meeting. The summary text was drafted by Goldcrest Medical Writing, reviewed by Marco Vercellino, MD, an independent external expert, and approved by Jessica Ailani, MD, FAHS and Mark J. Burish, MD, PhD, the scientific editors of the program.
The presenting authors of the original session had no part in the creation of this conference highlights summary.
1. Lipton RB. Tracing transformation: chronic migraine classification, progression, and epidemiology. Neurology 2009;72(5 Suppl):S3-S7.
2. Buse DC, Greisman JD, Baigi K, et al. Migraine Progression: A Systematic Review. Headache 2019;59:306-338.
3. Martin VT, Vij B. Diet and Headache: Part 1. Headache 2016;56:1543-1552.
4. Martin VT, Vij B. Diet and Headache: Part 2. Headache 2016;56:1553-1562.
Irby MB, Bond DS, Lipton RB, et al. Aerobic Exercise for Reducing Migraine Burden: Mechanisms,Markers, and Models of Change Processes. Headache 2016;56:357-369.
6. Ashina S, Serrano D, Lipton RB, et al. Depression and risk of transformation of episodic to chronic migraine. J Headache Pain 2012;13:615-624.
7. Lipton RB, Kolodner K, Bigal ME, et al. Validity and reliability of the migraine-treatment optimization questionnaire. Cephalalgia 2009;29:751-759.
8. Wanderer JP, Nelson SE, Ehrenfeld JM, et al. Clinical data visualization: The current state and future needs. Journal of medical systems 2016;40:275.
9. Loorak MH, Perin C, Kamal N, et al. Timespan: Using visualization to explore temporal multi dimensional data of stroke patients. IEEE transactions on visualization and computer graphics 2016;22:409-418.
10. Harle CA, Neill DB and Padman R. Information visualization for chronic disease risk assessment. IEEE intelligent systems 2012;27:81-85.